This plugin is an External Charting System Plugin used to embed the pages of the external charting systems, such as TradingView widgets.
Extensions for Fintechee Trading Platform are comprised of Fintechee’s plugins and free services. They help traders get more benefits by using Fintechee’s WEB Trader or Expert Advisor Studio. The plugins can help to make other brands integrated with Fintechee. If you have developed some products that are based on other brands, you can make them usable on Fintechee as well. Then you can save a lot of costs to migrate and retain your old tools. If you are working as a freelancer, the expert advisors and custom indicators that you developed for your clients can be reusable.
They are all for free and open-sourced(MIT license), you can access our Github repository to get the source codes and modify, distribute them freely.
External Charting Systems
- TradingView Widget
- Fintechee WEB Trader https://www.fintechee.com/web-trader/ or
- Fintechee FIX API Trading Platform Individual Version https://www.fintechee.com/features/fix-api/
Use Cases (Some scenarios when our products can be helpful)
- I want to check the external charting system while I’m using Fintechee.
- The external charting system shows the US stock markets, I want to monitor them but meantime, I can’t miss the market movements shown in Fintechee.
- Open Fintechee’s WEB trader or FIX API trading platform individual version(they have the same UI), so the operations are the same.
- Access our Github repository to get the source codes and copy-paste them into Fintechee’s console panel.
- Open a chart and add an indicator named tradingview_widget(you can rename it by saving the indicator as a different name)
Free and open-sourced.
If you are interested, you can try it on your own.
Disclaimer: Fintechee is not affiliated with TradingView.
If you want to get notified about our updates, please subscribe to our free newsletter.