This plugin is an Arbitrage Monitor used to monitor the price differences between Fintechee’s streaming quotes and Oanda’s streaming quotes.
Extensions for Fintechee Trading Platform are comprised of Fintechee’s plugins and free services. They help traders get more benefits by using Fintechee’s WEB Trader or Expert Advisor Studio. The plugins can help to make other brands integrated with Fintechee. If you have developed some products that are based on other brands, you can make them usable on Fintechee as well. Then you can save a lot of costs to migrate and retain your old tools. If you are working as a freelancer, the expert advisors and custom indicators that you developed for your clients can be reusable.
They are all for free and open-sourced(MIT license), you can access our Github repository to get the source codes and modify, distribute them freely.
Data Sources Used to Monitor
- The backend is integrated with liquidity providers via FIX API straightforward.
- RESTful API
- Forex currencies
Oanda V20 API
- RESTful API
- Forex currencies
- Fintechee WEB Trader https://www.fintechee.com/web-trader/ or
- Fintechee FIX API Trading Platform Individual Version https://www.fintechee.com/features/fix-api/
Use Cases (Some scenarios when our products can be helpful)
- I’m a news trader. I found that the price differences between the different brokers are big when the latest news is released. I think there must be a chance to trade arbitrage by selling and buying simultaneously. But trading arbitrage needs a HFT(high-frequency-trading) environment that a common broker doesn’t offer and the automatc trading is required because I can’t monitor the market movements manually all the day. How can I do?
- I think the calendar indicators make a big chance to trade arbitrage, but the indicator is too fast to follow. Is there a tool to follow the information automatically and find the chance to trade arbitrage?
- I have an Oanda account, but just one account is not enough to trade arbitrage. Even if I can sign up several accounts in one broker, I still have no chances to trade arbitrage because the quotes are the same always. How can I trade arbitrage with a low extra cost?
- Open Fintechee’s WEB trader or FIX API trading platform individual version(they have the same UI), so the operations are the same.
- Open a chart and add an indicator named fintechee_oanda_loader(or fintechee_crypto_loader)
- Input your credential information if needed.
- Now you can see new instruments’ names with the data source name added in the instruments list.
- Find what you want to check, and then click the “Change” button(the “Refresh” icon).
- Access our Github repo to get the source codes named fixapi_oanda_arbitrage.js
- Copy-paste the source codes into Fintechee’s console panel.
- Find the new EA in the EA list and run it.
- The solid lines show you the chance frequency of today’s market movements, and the dash lines show you the chance frequency of yesterday’s market movements.
- “FIX API - Oanda” stands for the price differences between Fintechee’s Bid and Oanda’s Ask, “Oanda - FIX API” stands for the price differences between Oanda’s Bid and FIntechee’s Ask.
Free and open-sourced. You can find the source codes in our Github repository.
If you are interested, you can try it on your own.
We provide the source codes to build the Oanda wrapper as well. Please get it and build it on your own if you are interested.
Disclaimer: Fintechee is not affiliated with Oanda.
If you want to get notified about our updates, please subscribe to our free newsletter.